Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!



I know it has been awhile! The Studio has been extremely busy the last couple of weeks. I have hired someone to help catch us up and keep up with work load. If you are waiting on your gallery, I should be caught up by the end of this week. All orders placed last week will be ready for pick-up on Thursday.

We will be having an outdoor mini sessions the last week of April and first week of May. You will be able to choose an URBAN or COUNTRY location in the New Braunfels area. This shoot is recommended for children over the age of 9 months that sit up on there own and will focus on the individual child. It is not a group or family shoot. This will be my last outdoor special till October because the HOT summer months come early in South Texas. Call the studio for more information.

I will leave you with some pictures of my little one. Our bunny model is a new daddy and Emily got to take some pictures with the babies. She was so gentle with them. She is going to be a great mommy when she grows up.

Happy Easter,

Sarah:)